Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're certified!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!
The 4 month wait is over! We are now officially certified to be adoptive parents! I almost feel like I'm announcing that I'm "pregnant" and that we are now just waiting for our baby to be born. It's actually very similar and I'm hoping that it doesn't take more than 9 months to have a new sweet baby join our family. The waiting game now truly begins. Our profile is now up and running through LDS Family Services and we are in the process of creating more profiles on other websites. The internet is a great way to get our message out to the world and also a convenient resource for expectant mothers to find a good family for their child. But I'm feeling at a loss as to how we can be proactive in other ways. I mean, how do I go out there and "spread the word" other than word of mouth through friends and family? Do I make pass along cards? Post signs? Hahahaha! NO! I just wish there were some other way I could do something more. I hate just sitting here. But I find comfort in the power of prayer and knowing that somewhere out there our baby is waiting for us and one way or another, we will find each other! If you would like to see our profile on the LDS Services website, go to this link on the right of the page. We feel so blessed as a family and are loving every minute of life, but we know that we are not yet complete. Please remember to keep us in your prayers that this next phase in our journey to growing our family will be as speedy as possible! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment